La Sastresa garments in performances over the world



Many thanks to all these wonderful dancers and beautiful ladies, Ellinor, Monica and Andreea, that honoured me, wearing my creations, in such important tango events as festivals in Toronto, Belgrad, Krakow, Zadar and Breaza. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and for the lovely way in which you have made the most of these garments.

For me it was a really great joy to see them dancing, both the ladies and the pieces I have created, and for that I am grateful. And yes I was excited and nervous the nights when the performances were taking place even if I was not there... I wish I could go with you!


Ellinor Westrup - Zadar Tango Festival 2012, Croatia

Ellinor Westrup - Toronto Tango Festival 2012, Canada

Monica Surubariu - Belgrade Tango Encuentro 2012, Serbia

Monica Surubariu - Wawel Tango Festival 2012, Kraków, Poland

Andreea Trascu - Breaza Tango Camp 2010, Romania















Comentarii

Cautati in acest blog