Milonga de despedida Richard y Rahel

(pentru versiunea in Romana, vedeti mai jos)
(for Romanian version, scroll down)
Milonga de despedida Richard y Rahel

Large space, very good quality of sound. People are tired after three days of workshop.

Surprise, at the end of the event, Alexandru’s performance, playing “alternative music” – I cannot name it – that means remakes of well known tangos. Incredible! I enjoyed it very much!!! And I wanted more! That was the first personal performance of tango for Alexandru and Horia. Genial! I was sorry I couldn’t record all the show, especially the last two songs! I am waiting for a concert!
Here is the “official” demo of Richard and Rahel (unfortunately only one minute …):

(to see videos scroll down to Romanian version)

And here is Alexandru playing:

(to see videos scroll down to Romanian version)

PS: Ok, ok, ok, I know I said I don’t dance salsa with the same joy, however I did dance two salsa after milonga, … but I could not go on like that all the night … but Alexandru’s music excited me a lot, I admit that!
Milonga de despedida Richard si Rahel

Spatiu mare, calitatea sunetului foarte buna. Oamenii cam obositi dupa 3 zile de seminar.

Moment surpriza, la sfarsitul emisiunii, recitalul lui Alexandru, cu muzica “alternativa” – ca altfel nu stiu cum sa-i zic - pe teme binecunoscute de tango. Incredibil! Mi-a placut foarte mult!!! Si as mai fi vrut! A fost prima interpretare a tangoului in varianta proprie Alexandru si Horia. Genial! Mi-a parut rau ca nu am putut inregistra tot ce a cantat, mai ales ultimele doua melodii! Astept cu nerabdare concert!

Demonstratia “oficiala” cu Richard si Rahel (din pacate doar cate un minut…):











Si recitalul cu Alexandru





Comentarii

Cautati in acest blog