Otros Aires in Bucharest - 29th of March 2008

Yes, they were here! Yes, there was a concert! Yes, we danced on their music... live!

The music sounded completely different live than on CD! The atmosphere was great, rather electrical... I'm sorry I missed the show, but I could not help myself to dance... I have never imagined I would ever dance on Rotos En El Raval, Milonga Sentimental and Percanta live! The weird thing was that I didn't come to the concert in the mood for dance... but everything changed so unexpectedly!

For those of us that went to Argentina, Otros Aires brought Bs As here on that Saturday night...


























Photos made by Alexandru Nuca - Palatul Bragadiru, Bucharest, 29/03/2008.
Thank you Alex!




Otros Aires, Bucharest, 29.03.2008
Palatul Bragadiru





Comentarii

Anonim a spus…
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de administratorul blogului.

Cautati in acest blog